Skip to Content
- A good songwriter is one who is always working to improve their craft.
- They recognize the skills that need improvement and commit to enhancing them through education and practice.
- They are tuned in to their environment and are always looking to turn an idea into a song.
- A sound understanding of melody, poetry, music, and lyrics.
- Strong analytical and time management abilities.
- Good research and marketing skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills.